Mental health conditions
From time to time, all of us will feel anxious, stressed, upset and disheartened. But for some of us, these feelings can start to get in the way of our lives and can become more of a problem.
Struggling with your mental health can feel scary and isolating, but you’re not alone. Lots of us experience mental health problems during our lifetime.
The following pages on the Mind website are a good place to start if you want to learn more about a mental health condition, including symptoms and what can help.
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD)
- Borderline personality disorder (BPD) also known as Emotionally unstable personality disorder (EUPD)
- Dissociation and dissociative disorders
- Drugs - recreational drugs and alcohol
- Eating problems
- Hearing voices
- Hypomania and mania
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Personality disorders
- Postnatal depression and perinatal mental health
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD)
- Schizoaffective disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Sleep problems
- Suicidal feelings
- Tardive dyskinesia