Find help for your mental health
Use this anonymous service to find the right mental health help for you.
We'll ask you a few questions about you and what you're struggling with. Based on what you tell us, we'll show you a list of relevant services that might be able to help you.
This is not a crisis service
If you're worried you might hurt yourself, call the Gloucestershire Crisis Team on 0800 169 0398 (open 24/7). It's for anyone aged 11 or over living in Gloucestershire.
Who it's for
This service is for young people who are:
- aged 25 and under - if you're over 25, see information on adult mental health
- based in Gloucestershire, meaning your home, school or GP's postcode starts with GL - if you don't know your postcode, you can look it up on the Royal Mail Postcode Finder
What we'll ask you
To narrow down the options we show you, we'll ask you some questions about:
- what you're struggling with at the moment, for example, anxiety
- what kind of help you'd like, for example, counselling, or meeting people who are going through something similar
- whether you've had help with your mental health before
- your age and if you live in Gloucestershire
Your answers are anonymous and confidential. We won't tell anyone what you've said unless you ask us to share your details with one of the services we suggest.
Do you need to talk to someone now?
If you’d like to talk to a person about how you’re feeling now, you can use the following free services.
TiC+ chat - ages 9 to 21
Get one-to-one support from TiC+ chat - an anonymous, safe, and confidential support service. Open from Sunday to Thursday, 5pm to 9pm.
Childline - ages 18 and under
Chat with a counsellor about what's worrying you. It's confidential, and no problem is too big or too small. Open from Monday to Friday, 7.30pm to 3.30am, and Saturday and Sunday, 9am to 3.30am.
Samaritans (24/7) - all ages
The Samaritans offers a confidential place for you to talk any time you like. They won't judge you or tell you what to do, they'll simply listen. Open 24/7